How can I get to the Pacuare River Lodge?
The Pacuare River Lodge is located next to the Pacuare River. We sell and confirm you directly with our partner rafting and tour companies that take you on their tours and stay at our Pacuare River Lodge.
Rafting to the Lodge is the quickest, most scenic and fun way to arrive and depart the Lodge. You can also get to the camp-site by 4 x 4 or horse. Driving independently to the lodge is not available at this time.
How do I make a reservation?
There are several ways you can make a reservation.
Can I visit the lodge independently?
Since the rafting company provides all guiding, transportation of food to the lodge and cooking, we do not accept independent reservations. However, special group arrangements can be made in advance for independent whitewater kayaking clubs and trips. Please contact us for more details.
Does the lodge have electricity?
We have solar panels, 12 volt battery storage and a new hydroelectric turbine generator. With an onsite invertor, you may have the option to charge small electronic devices like digital cameras, notebooks, or flash lights. We use low voltage lights on the trails and dinning area.
What should I pack?
Here is a general guideline for keeping your packing light and concise:
- 1 non-cotton shirt for rafting days
- Shorts for rafting
- Teva type sandals with heal straps for rafting
- Tennis shoes
- Change of 1 dry short or long pants
- Change of 1 dry shirt
- Light jacket or windbreaker
- Change of 1 or 2 underwear
- Flash light or head lamp
- Insect repelant and sunscreen
- Deck of cards, book or small binoculars
- CameraPacuare River lodge´s rafting company, or the rafting company you booked through with to visit the lodge will provide bed sheets, bath towel, and all your food and meal preparation while at the lodge.